May 16, 2010

A Friend Through it All

Something that I have learned and re-learned over and over again is that man will always let you down. No one is perfect and a lot of the times when you need someone, hell anyone, you find yourself alone. No matter how great your faith is, it hurts to be completely disregarded by people you care for and love but in the end, its faith that keeps you moving.

I know that when I am all alone and by myself with no one to comfort me and be here, God is right by my side. I believe I had to go through a lot of things to see that but nonetheless I saw it. Now when I do wrong I feel that much more upset about it because not only am I dissapointing myself, but I am dissapointing Him.

Like I previously stated, no one is perfect and that includes me (at the top of the list at that), but it just really amazes me how God loves me and cares for me and guides me through all my imperfections. A lot of times if I really sit down and dwell and meditate on all I've been through, it truly brings me to tears. He has had my back through it all and I have become so tunnel visioned to live my life pleasing Him.

No comments: